Wayne Rawson has over 30 years experience in the steel industry, including positions as:
- Time-served structural engineering draughtsman.
- Creator of a successful design and detailing company.
- Drawing Office Manager of a large steelwork fabricator.
- General Manager and director of AceCAD Software Ltd.
- Owner and creator of Steel Connexions Ltd, a job board and advertising medium for the steel industry.
- Owner and creator of Wayne Rawson Consulting Ltd, offering targeted software and business advice for the structural steelwork industry.
Having worked through the evolution of manual drafting to sophisticated 3D CAD software and managing a leading 3D software company has placed Wayne Rawson well to offer independent and honest advice on the current best steel software solutions that suit his clients' needs. This involves:
- Detailed explanations of software via accessible presentations.
- Assistance with procurement, commissioning and management of the software post-commissioning.
- Financial planning and business advice through all stages of the above process.
Wayne's extensive experience has provided him with a wealth of international contacts, skills and knowledge, making him an ideal choice to serve your specific needs across a range of software and business disciplines. To find out how Wayne's cost-effective Consultancy services can help your business, please use the Contact page.